Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Response: Website building

What I hate about websites: they're NEVER complete. They never have a deadline, met with a sigh of relief. They're just sitting there on the server, waiting to be updated and revamped.

Well, just as I think I'm winding down with the big chunks of my website production, I read all the critiques from Tuesday which reinforced all the doubts I already had. So back to work for me. I like having the critique; it's a good motivator to get everyone headed in the right direction.

At the same time, it's just as helpful to be the critiquer and really put thought into what does/doesn't work and why. So different from a print product. There's a lot more levels to critique on aside from design stuff, ie: tech issues, usability, accessibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment