Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You can't miss: 40 great one-page sites


Lately, my design interest has steered toward online, mostly because I'm looking for inspiration for my portfolio. I came across this site that has 40 well-designed, creative portfolios/sites. The best part is that they're not some huge undertaking; they're just one page. The site owners, as you'll see, are creatives. The cool WeBleedDesign site I posted last week is included in this top 40. Take a look and find some inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool site. I will keep that in my pocket! I have never done any web designing and I am now always looking for some serious inspiration of layouts. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those websites are amazing. I really enjoyed where the web designer created an action figure out of himself. How creative. I look forward to redesigning my own website with my new design skills. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting this. It will help me a lot in the next week as I attempt to design my first web site ever!

    ReplyDelete