Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Weekly Critique


In the last few weeks, I've been designing like crazy, but have a bit of a break for the next week or two. I worked on the feature for the Best Time issue last week. I don't have a pdf yet, but you can take a look at the online version. I was able to pull all the icons from the print version I did, so it made part of the execution easier. But there was still a lot of learning to be done on the flash aspect of the project. It was a great learning experience though.

Also, I've been working more on the Spoon designs for the Meredith Project. We are working well as a team and I think we're making good progress. Here's one of the department pages we've done:

1 comment:

  1. Your Perfect Timing web component was so great. It and your print feature look so clean I love the use of the green. Also, your Spoon pieces are looking great. They look modern and very useful.

    ReplyDelete