Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You can't miss: Have you ever wanted to know how to make balsamic reduction?


Okay, maybe that's just me.

But if you haven't been to Rouxbe (pronounced 'ruby', I assume), you should take a look. It is a beautiful, yet practical guide to everything you ever wanted to know about cooking. Here's how to make a Balsamic Reduction. Interested in learning about wheat? You can even take a quiz!

I found this website recently and was wondering how I'd missed it all this time. It's free, you have to sign up, but there's no charge. There is a wealth of information organized really well. It's a lesson for me in terms of managing content and the benefits of multimedia. Especially with cooking, sometimes reading a recipe doesn't quite clear up the confusion. It can be helpful to have a video for one thing and text for something else. Rouxbe is a great example of how to serve the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment