Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Response: Meredith visitors and advice

Like everyone else has already posted, I can't believe it's actually over. (The Meredith project, that is.) Probably the single biggest project of my college career, so far anyway.

It had its ups and downs, but as I look back and reflect on it, overall it was a success. It's always great to hear professional critique; everyone from Meredith was so gracious and constructive with their feedback for everyone. There was a good diversity of staff represented: visual, editor, web, etc..

I had to miss one of the presentations, but the ones I saw were wonderful! Each group had creative ways to present themselves. (and lots had treats! always a good idea.)

Hope everyone got a chance to relax a bit and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment